• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

But it works....

Doesn't really matter, since Davee doesn't have anything to do with this release besides it being his file that was modified.

Basically, do everything at your own risk.

chicio

it works (thaks to the guys that send this file).. but i hope that davee release soon an official patch..MANY THANKS TO DAVEE AND THE TEAM involved in the development of the hen.. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!!!..let's play snes super Mario all star ..yeahhh!!!!!

Perfect-skillz

Doesn't really matter, since Davee doesn't have anything to do with this release besides it being his file that was modified.

it would be at your own risk anyways... ;)

so.. who released it? :scared:

asive

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo as ARCHEMIDES SAID : EVRIKA!!!!!!
i've done it...do as perfect skillz sais and don't forget not to use the h.bin form the chicken hen but from that guy on the forum

transcend3nt

it works (thaks to the guys that send this file).. but i hope that davee release soon an official patch..MANY THANKS TO DAVEE AND THE TEAM involved in the development of the hen.. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!!!..let's play snes super Mario all star ..yeahhh!!!!!

did u do anything special like formatting ur memory card? or pressing some buttons when going to the CHickHEN Folder?

SONza

it works for me the same way the Davees hack worked...

i am loving it ... putting all HomeBrews now .. yippy

Status
Not open for further replies.