• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Official ChickHEN Revisions Incoming

eXo

M for Messenger
We just got word from Davee that two official updates are coming to ChickHEN. After releasing it last night with an unforeseen bug the team will be releasing an update today that will allow users to successfully boot homebrew and fix the wlan and mediasync issues. For those careful readers, revision is plural in [...]

More...

Fives

Nice, looking forward to the fix and future update(s)! Thanks again for your work.

Adiuvo

Great news. Now we won't have people who can't get it to run (at least not as many of them).

impulse

Thanks a lot Davee, I was hoping that you wouldn't get angered too badly by the requests and people whining. Great work! Keep it up!

Regards,

npt (aka impulse depending on the server)

Sharo

Thank you Davee !
I'm french and I'm very impressed for your work.

Good luck for the continuation

Jhazky

ChickHEN Release 2 is now out! Check out Davee's website at davee.x-fusion.co.uk. I can't wait to get this baby running on my psp 3k :)

anikunitnutnut

good morning from the philippines. this is blood and sweat that your doing for us davee and team typhoon. i got it working on my kids and psp 3000 5.03. now we have a use for their psp. before we only use it to watch movies. love live and god bless you all.