• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How Was Your Day MFM

I crashed another class'es today at school and after class, got to eat more more food that was left untouched.

ohhh. those Quesadillas and Mexican pizzas and tortilla chips I ate were so good. :love:

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Today I went to school, Meh.... typical school experience.
After school, I met up with friends and went to get interviewed for a teen center we're starting up. This paper goes all around the Adirondacks, so a lot of people will read it. We had to get interviewed at McDonald's (no place else to go. Hence, why were are starting a teen center).
My mom got payed today, and we've been fucking broke for months, and we're still going to be a little, but pay days are always good days. One day of a tiny splurge is good enough, anyway.
I also plugged my band to the interviewer (we were talking about a benefit concert to get donations to start the center), so that's a plus.
I guess I'll rate the day 9/10.
By tonight, it'll be 8/10 because I'm reading "The Catcher in the Rye" for English class, which is the most interesting book I've ever read, but it depresses the hell out of me. Just makes me think about how shitty people can be.

Adiuvo

Yesterday was pure crap. I stayed home the whole day, but was too sick to do anything but sit in my bed with my dad's crappy laptop in front of me the whole day. Then, when I tried to play some Killzone, I found out I was unable to aim at all and I kept on getting disconnected.

Today has been exactly the same, minus me getting disconnected in Killzone. I just sucked the whole time I played.

Whisper

Logic :(
My strict parent left on a business trip this morning. Now I'm free to do whatever I want, but I can't think of anything. Hopefully I will make "constructive" use of my time. Next few updates might be interesting.

Cryox

Bro.
Well, yesterday i closed my eyes in class cause something got stuck in them. I was about to rub my eyes to get it our when the teacher looked at me, and made me stand up the rest of the class because he thought i was sleeping :/

Sullivan

Well I won't be able to post this later so I will tell how my day is going to go:

Got up
took shower
got ready to go
picked up girl
talked
took to school
talked somemore
went to school from 8am to 12pm
mom checks me out at 12 :)
drives home
drives to oral surgeon to get wisdom teeth out

ouch
pain

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Today sucks for some reason.
I don't really know why, but I just feel so depressed.
I'll list the pros and cons of the day.

Pros:
-watched a musical during my first class (Musical Theatre class)
-tomorrow's friday
-found out a girl that I like wants to go to a concert with me tomorrow
-got my hair cut, finally
-best hair cut I've ever had
-my friend who works at the theatre has to run "Star Trek" through at 9 o'clock instead of now (I'll elaborate: The girl I like and I were going to go with a friend to see Hanna Montana. Our mutual friend really wants to see it, but we can't stand it. So we wanted to go and make fun of it and our friend didn't wanna go alone. So basically, the girl I like couldn't go at 7 tonight, and tonight's the last night. But since my friend is running a 9 o'clock anyway, then he's going to be the man and run Hanna Montana at 9, too)
-my mom's leaving town for a few hours, and I have the house to myself for relaxation.
-I have left over pizza from Pizza Hut from last night. Stuffed Crust with bacon and black olives :D

Cons:
-raining out
-I'm reading "Catcher in the Rye" for English, which is a GREAT book, but it depresses the hell out of me
-I fucking hate my economics class, because we don't really learn anything and he gave us a shit load of vocab due tomorrow (also due tomorrow: a project)
-we were supposed to be in the library during economics, where I would have finished my essay, but we weren't there and NOBODY told me, not even the people I passed in the halls

So I guess today should be good, but I just feel like shit.
Must have been the very little sleep I got.
No rating yet.

Whisper

Stayed up till three last night. Woke up at 5:30 and had to rush off to school. Was dosing off periodically throughout the day. At least it was a really laid back day at school. Now I'm just resting. I have no crazy plans. :( yet.

so far a 5/10.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Other people had AP English tests so almost every AP class I had was empty. Didn't play softball for gym like I wanted to, so I sat around in gym playing Need for Speed while like 5 people watched. Did some yard work for AP Environmental Science, went home, and now I'm here. I guess it was decent. 8/10.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I'mma rate today a 10/10.
The completely shitty mood I was in earlier was fixed by seeing Star Trek.
I'm not like "ZOMG, STAR TREKKK!!!!!"
I went kind of not wanting to, but I was bored. I thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it.

Whisper

I feel like shit right now. After school is over I will just lay down and sleep. Then maybe go see the star trek movie with some friends.

Sullivan

Ima give the day I got my wisdom teeth a 1000/10.

I gots outa school
got drugged up on anesthetics and nitrous
met a fucking hot as freshman who thinks im hot, and shes leaving her boyfriend
and I got a prom date with this fucking hot as girl not the fishy girl, this girls 18...

sorry for mylanguage, im happies and on hydrocodone....

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
2/10
Started the day with my energy to the max, awesome.
Awesome hairstyle done perfectly in 20 minutes, awesome.
Got to school, T_T
Art Web class went pretty good, decent.
No one has anything interesting to do or say, crap.
Vendor machine stole ma 70 cents.
I saw my best and remember that we aren't speaking to each other due to my mistakes. We stared to each other for bit, but she simply decided to go to her class.
I get totally down.
Now I'm here. With my thoughts.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
10/10.
Going to a local band's concert with a girl I like, and I found out that I'm in the paper.
My hair was a mess that day. Luckily, I've gotten a hair cut since then.
The following is the article. Note my friend with the guitar hero shirt. It almost looks like he's holding a guitar hero controller. Haha.

506392_1.jpg

From left, Tyler Coleman, Matt Dickey and Zach Daily, all 17, are working on plans to open a teen community center for the young people of Tupper Lake.

News Paper said:
A month ago, 17-year-old Zach Daily was sitting at The Washboard laundromat because he could think of nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Then he had an idea.

Daily is now spearheading an effort to open a community center for teens that will offer them a place to relax and participate in activities.

With the help of friends Scott Delair, Matt Dickey and Tyler Coleman, Daily has been working out the details of the center, which he hopes 100 to 200 teens will visit in the first week. They want to make it open to kids in any grade between seventh and 12th, and they are thinking about charging a small fee of a few dollars per month to help with operating costs.

Daily said it was important that it not be expensive because they want it to be accessible to everyone.

"We just want to have a place for people to hang out," said Daily, who plans to study acting at SUNY Fredonia in the fall.

The teens are envisioning a space with a few rooms: one with couches for lounging and socializing, another for activities and games, and a third for food and drink vending machines.

They plan to present their idea at the town board meeting Monday to gauge support and gain feedback.

Other ideas the young men have kicked around include handing out flyers once more details are pinned down, having a benefit concert (Daily sings and plays guitar in an alternative rock band called Limited Time Only) and setting up an information and donation booth at the student expo during the school budget vote at the high school on May 19.

They have already been spreading the word about the center. Daily created a page for it on Facebook, a social networking Web site. In one month, they have accumulated around 150 supporters signing on as "fans" and are receiving many suggestions.

Marc Staves, who has experience setting up nonprofit groups through his work on the Adirondack Public Observatory, has offered quite a few suggestions and began visiting town and village officials to "clear a path" for Daily and his friends.

Impressed that the young men have such clear goals, Staves said he is willing to help them in any way that he can.

"It's not very often that you get to see young people taking an initiative like that," Staves said. "That speaks a lot for them."

While it would not be the first teen center to be attempted in town, Staves said he believed this one has a better chance of surviving because it would be a public rather than private undertaking and he thinks it will be supported by the community and local politicians.

Staves suggested to the boys that the red brick building next to the basketball court in the Municipal Park might be a good place to set up the center. The building has been gutted and has access to water, sewer, power and Internet. The village owns it, so Staves said the boys could potentially use it for free.

Village Clerk Mary Casagrain said the village has been debating possible uses for the building.

The boys like the idea of using the building because it's next to the basketball court and skate park, where kids hang out already.

Daily said some of the kids who hang out at the skate park use drugs, but he plans to combat that by having an adult on the premises whenever the center is open and by installing more cameras there.

"We'll have more even if I have to pay for them myself," he said.

The young men each plan to chip in, offering their music, movies and other donations.

Daily has spent time building a template for the Web site he hopes to launch for the center, and plans to use the domain name TupperTeenCenter.org, which Staves offered to buy. Daily also created a logo for the center for a class project.

Coleman offered to donate an old pinball machine from his basement, and Dickey has a foosball table he is willing to donate.

Daily's mother, Maryanne Daily, said she expects a lot of support for her son's idea.

"I'm sure that there would be a lot of parents that would be willing to help out as much as they can," she said.

Whisper

Yesterday I spent mother's day celebrating at my aunts house. Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Got my mother a backyard fountain. Everything went perfectly.
9/10