• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

N64 on PSP

J

Junit

I was wondering how to play N64 roms on psp , I know theres a emulator but can someone give me link and a little tut please ? :D

Junit

Tenshigami

Just remember, while a game may (or may not) be 'playable', the correct term would be 'playable with patience.'

Kinda like PS2 emulation on PC.

If you even plan on playing a game, keep sound emulation off, to speed it up as well as save your ears. I only run Super Mario 64 on the emulator after every update to check out the improvements in speed.

EDIT: To kinda put things in perspective: While areas in SM64 like the castle yard run at near full speed...The moment you enter bobomb battlefield, it's like swimming through molasses.

Krelian

POPularity!

You'll find playing PSone games on PSP is far more rewarding than playing N64 on PSP.

Tenshigami

true story

Quite. In POPS, a game is usually full speed BEFORE it's fully playable from start to finish.

Only thing with POPS, is that unlike Daedalus, which will pretty much ALWAYS be 'compatible' with games it was previously, Sony may break something with each version of POPS, since they only code it to work with the games they offer on the PS3 Store.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor