• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pirates trouble

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well I played sid meires pirates a little while ago (mem stick) and when I try to move my guys in battle. The ones when your on land they wont move. I'm almost certain I'm following the control sheme properly since I've read it over like a million times. It's was fine on the umd version which makes me think it's a bad rip. So I ripped it 3 times now and same deal. Any ideas. All my buttons while a bit lose from overuse are still in perfect working order.

shadowthor

He isn't using an iso. He mentioned he ripped it from his umd to an iso. Don't assume all isos are pirated, some are legit. You are probably just stuck on land, try pressing other buttons to steer away. Did you rip the update files out using umdgen? Maybe you have to dummy those files and export the filelist and after finishing dummying, you can import the filelist to force overwrite. Then compress the file to a .cso. It works fine with the umd I backupped.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I was trying to dummy to much i guess it wasnt big to begin with but i am trying to max my mem stick for when i go away I guess i did to much dummying.
Alright tried what you said an it worked thx shadow.