• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

psp themes don't install

sukhi10

I installed dark alex 3.40 oe firmware when i'm trying to install a theme it keeps on saying not enough memory on disk i have more than 1 gig in my card why is it doing that can anyone help.

Acerthief

I installed dark alex 3.40 oe firmware when i'm trying to install a theme it keeps on saying not enough memory on disk i have more than 1 gig in my card why is it doing that can anyone help.

you entred flash0 and then put it in? or are you using CXMB?
if you tried by going into the recovery mode, and then go to flash0 to change the theme, when you're not entering your MS stick. it's going into psp's flash memory, which only contains 32mb.

if you are using CXMB, then it might be your MS sticks problem.
Refer to this post HERE

ask if you still don't get it.:laugh:

sukhi10

The theme i was using used to go in before and now it doesn't go in this happened when i reinstalled 3.40 fw.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
have you tried formatting your MS? Sounds like your card is just out of space...

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Perhaps are you using a theme from another firmware which may be why it doesnt work but I guess doesn't explain disk room. Also like acercheif said if your using cxmb i think we have a guide or if on your flash0 then there are installers.

sukhi10

This theme was working before now it doesn't install anymore the firmware i had was dark alex 3.40 oe the themes were installing fine the firmware 3.40 oe on this website is it dark alex because i've installed from here since i did that this it stopped installing themes.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Still, you haven't answered my original question. Have you tried formatting your memory stick?

Getting an out of disk space error really has nothing to do with the firmware. It's your memory stick. Backup your files and format it.

sukhi10

yes i've formatted the memory stick and installed the same theme its still the same and it says same dialogue not enough memory on disk.

sukhi10

I was really surprised the themes were working on 3.51 fw and i don't know why they aren't installing with 3.40 oe fw that's weird.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yes i've formatted the memory stick and installed the same theme its still the same and it says same dialogue not enough memory on disk.

Seems to me like you may have a corrupt / fake memory stick. Can you try using a different one?

sukhi10

Both of my memory stick are sony ones it doesn't work for both of them the themes were installing before why's that and they suddenly stopped installing that's really strange.

sukhi10

I've formatted my 1gb stick it still doesn't install themes in dark alex fw, the themes install in m33 fw that's weird.

sukhi10

I've putted a files from the theme to the flash o the theme was CXMB theme. The themes were working before when i reinstalled dark alex fw it suddenly stopped installing themes and it keeps on saying not enough memory on disk.

banner

Make another backup of (original) flash0 on your pc, replace it with your custome XMB, delete everything in your flash0 drive. Now put those folders in your flash0 (make sure everything is there).

Flash0 doesnt overwrite properly with the same files size. For example, if flash0 is 23.9MB, and if a custome XMB is 23.9MB it wouldnt overwrite them without saying you dont have enought space.