• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

something cool

Acerthief

found this on a site.
by using this you don't have to turn your psp off completely in order to go to the recovery mode.
you can go right away from your XMB.

now if you are on OE, don't panic. even though after you go in it says M33 recovery, it still works under the OE recovery menu. it's just the platform that's different.

have fun:biggrin:

C

cR@Zy!NgLi$h

I use something quite similar but it replaces the Network Update (so no risk of firmware update if your PSP ends up in the wrong hands!)

When at Network Update on XMB:
Reboot = X
Shutdown = X+L
Recovery Menu = X+R

Can download it from here

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
I use something quite similar but it replaces the Network Update (so no risk of firmware update if your PSP ends up in the wrong hands!)

When at Network Update on XMB:
Reboot = X
Shutdown = X+L
Recovery Menu = X+R

Can download it from here

So, how do I install this plugin, do I simply replace Flash0's current "update_plugin.prx"?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yah, I wanna know too, because that's fairly nifty.

Acerthief

Yah, I wanna know too, because that's fairly nifty.

i think you download this update_plugin.prx, and overwrite the prx in flash0:\vsh\nodule\.
i'll try and give you the answer

EDIT: it works! download the prx he gave you, overwrite the one in flash0:\vsh\nodule\, and use the xmb i included.