• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Loading promblems

Raymond_N

I have a promblem, me and my brother both have a psp he bought his second hand with 3.40 OE on it. My PSP was recently downgraded and then upgrade to 3.40 OE. I have Ratchet and Clank in a CSO format, it play ono my brothers but does not play on mine. On mine when I start the game the memory access light blinks and then goes black. it does not freeze up because I could just press Home to go back. My No-UMD is disabled and I have a UMD in the drive. Any suggestions???

Acerthief

try under clocking your CPU back to default. some games can't run under higher cpu speed. can your psp play other games?

Raymond_N

My memory stick is not fake, I put my card in my brothers and it works, that game is the only game that doesent work.

When I went to the recovery mode under CPU Speed both XMB and UMD/ISO are default

Edit... While the screen is black I loaded CW Cheat, it detected the game and has cheats for it.

Krelian

Perhappen?

Maybe an IdStorage/Key problem?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You need to set your CPU speed to 266 MHz for Ratchet and Clank to run. It's an OE / M33 bug.