• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Firmware 3.51 M33 Update #5 - Improved NO-UMD Compatibility

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psp351customfirmware.jpg

Team M33 have released an update to Firmware 3.51 M33. The update adds an additional NO-UMD mode that features enhanced compatibility.

Also, the team notes that if you have not yet applied the previous WLAN update, this update will patch the WiFi issue as well.

Update: Team M33 have released another update, now complete with plugin options for 1.5 kernel homebrew and NO-UMD bug fixes. Once again, this update combines all previous patches into one.

Update #2: These guys never sleep. Fifth update now out with more NO-UMD compatibility fixes.

This is an accumulative update, it has the features of previous updates (wlan fix, no umd), plus:

1. Bugfix for the released yesterday no-umd. This should fix the exit to the XMB with error 80020001
that happened to some people, or reduce its appearance.

2. Added plugins options for homebrew that use 1.50 kernel. The file to be used for it,
is ms0:/seplugins/game150.txt.

There is other bugfix, but we don't know if it will make much difference in compatibility.

In order to make compatibility tests, please remember that your ISO shouldn't be more than 54 chars.

- M33

Download Firmware 3.51 M33 Update #5

3.51 M33-3 (No-UMD) [PSPX]

`Rage`

I am getting tired of updating my PSP's firmware every other day, risking a brick, cause they can't get it right the first time >_<

Oh Well, at least they're pumping out new firmwares.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
there is. over HERE

But that's an old list, man, started back in April- There are probably many, many more now that the No-UMD features are getting better.

Acerthief

But that's an old list, man, started back in April- There are probably many, many more now that the No-UMD features are getting better.
well i must agree on that. but then i linked to this thread people should start trying to help adding the list, lol:p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
new update released, 1.5 kernel plugin options and bug fixes to the NO-UMD driver:

This is an accumulative update, it has the features of previous updates (wlan fix, no umd), plus:

1. Bugfix for the released yesterday no-umd. This should fix the exit to the XMB with error 80020001
that happened to some people, or reduce its appearance.

2. Added plugins options for homebrew that use 1.50 kernel. The file to be used for it,
is ms0:/seplugins/game150.txt.

There is other bugfix, but we don't know if it will make much difference in compatibility.

In order to make compatibility tests, please remember that your ISO shouldn't be more than 54 chars.

- M33

kittyangel

I currently have Dark_Alex' OE 3.40, it's ok if I just use this update to update to 3.51. correct? I just want to confirm this. thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Roe

Damn man these guys work fast. I hope they start as they intend to go on...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ANOTHER update. :mellow:

Greetings!

This update (yet another) fixes two important bugs in the no-umd mode. The bugs affected Socom 2, Virtual Tennis 3 and probably many more games.

- Team M33

Download is in the first post.

kittyangel

I can't unzip the file...there is a password protecting it. Anyone know the password?
Thanks

EDIT: nevermind...I figured it out. It's --> More_M33_More