• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Firmware 3.51 M33 Update #6

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
nothings perfect. if i were them i'd go for improving the compatibly of themes. so i guess they'll have some more updates to come. :)

Theme compatibility is already perfect I believe. You just need to use 3.51 format RCOs.

Acerthief

Theme compatibility is already perfect I believe. You just need to use 3.51 format RCOs.
hm... maybe i guess. i DID use a 3.51 format RCO and my psp still crashes.
gonna try again.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Nice Update Team M33

u are the Best

when will realase for 3.60 cust firmware

Yet again, different thread, same response- the official 3.60 isn't even out yet, which means they haven't even gotten their hands on it. So no clue.

Acerthief

a little tut i found. sometimes if your ISO can't start (which the psp says the game cannot be started(80020321) ), but you're sure that the ISO is not corrupted, just open the UMD socket for 5 seconds, then close it, then start the game, and it works!

don't know about you guys, but it works everytime :)

BorgmanJayce

I've finally got 3.51 M-33 to work [and amazingly my old wallpaper from before the upgrade was kept safe!:)] and I was wondering how do I install this new upgrade?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've finally got 3.51 M-33 to work [and amazingly my old wallpaper from before the upgrade was kept safe!:)] and I was wondering how do I install this new upgrade?

Just move the "M33-SIX" folder to your GAME150 folder and then run the update from the Game menu.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
sorry for that. found it

It's all cool, man.:thumbup1: Just please, from now on, don't double-post, use the 'Edit' button on the bottom-right of your post.