• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Resident Evil 5 Also Hitting PC

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
residentevil5.jpg

Speaking in a recent interview, Capcom producer Keiji Inafune let one tiny detail slip about the fifth installment in Capcom's critically acclaimed survival horror franchise.

As for Resident Evil 5, all we've done is shown the trailer and we've been instructed not to say anything more to anybody. Not just you press guys. Anyone; other than it is scheduled for release next year on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Question is, will it be a simultaneous release? Historically, Resident Evil games on the PC have been released long after their console brethrens hit store shelves. Suppose we'll know more once Capcom officially announces RE5 for PC.

Interviews// Head of Capcom R&D: Keiji - the Killa - Inafune

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I'm willing to bet if it's not a completely simultaneous release it'll be DAMN close. But no reason to speculate- I just heard on G4 the other day that it's not going to be ready for release next year- so it's an '09 release.