• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

M33 3.51 FIRMWARE

sukhi10

The m33 3.51 fw is having problems it has few bugs the first one is usb connection freezes the second is when install the theme which works the problem is the main menu of psp the photo icon camera and memory stick both of them freeze are there any updates to sort these bugs.

Roe

Well it could be because you might be using the plugin CXMB which snt compatible with that fw.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's not the firmware that has a bug... CXMB needs to be updated for 3.51 M33. Currently it is only compatible with 3.40 OE.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

sukhi10

I've found only one theme for 3.51 fw it actually works and it doesn't give any problems i was wrong this fw has no bugs it causes only problem with cxmb themes which has to be updated i will be waiting for this does anyone know when it will released.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
the No-UMD Function doesn't work for some isos

Did you change your No-UMD driver to the NP9660 or whatever, the Sony one? You have to actually go into your recovery menu and enable it once you update, it's not automatically enabled.

Acerthief

I don't have NP9660 how can i get this in my recovery mode is it under configuration.

yes it is. it's in the UMD mode. are you on 3.51 M33-7? be sure you are on the latest update. you can find the update #7 in the psp news sub forum:laugh:

sukhi10

The 3.51-7 update has the sony no umd feature it actually is better than m33 the problem with m33 is sometimes the isos work and sometimes it doesn't so it isn't very good i prefer the sony one which is really good well done sony.

sukhi10

I have update of m33 3.51-7 when i load a game it doesn't show psp logo screen its just white screen with no psp logo writing which normally shows up when loading a game why is this happening.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have update of m33 3.51-7 when i load a game it doesn't show psp logo screen its just white screen with no psp logo writing which normally shows up when loading a game why is this happening.

you probably replaced the original gameboot.pmf with a modified one.

sukhi10

The original gameboot.pmf is in there i don't have the modified one where can i get the modified one from basically installed the theme it happened because of that.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
The original gameboot.pmf is in there i don't have the modified one where can i get the modified one from basically installed the theme it happened because of that.

If you installed a theme then you DID probably put in a modified one, just to let you know. You'd need an original, but I don't think I can link it up on here because I believe that's copywritten software by Sony.