• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52 M33 Released

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Aww, shucks, I know, but the joke WAS good, couldn't pass on it, and if I got the okay from the guy IN Russia, then, well, that's a free pass.:biggrin:

jubul

PLEASE HELP I NEED it fast

i bought my psp about 6 months ago from then i played games through devhook and stuck to my original 1.5 software today i was trying to play shrek 3 and sbk07 but one required 3.11 and other required 3.30 so i started searching for a new devhook that can boot 3.50 or maybe 3.40 from the memory stick but i found nothing. till date i was using the same dev hook that i downloaded 5 months ago that supported 2.71 max so while searching i found that dark alex quited making cfw then i found 3.52 m33 so i downloaded all files 150.pbh 352.pbh and 3.52 m33 files.at first i got scared bricking my psp but then i decided to give it a go i followed the simple procedure and thats it my psp is now 3.52 m33.NOW I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS NOTHING SERIOUS but now psp does not shutdowns but it standbys and starts operation where it was left can anyone tell me how to shutdown coz till date i was using 1.5version and i thought there might be a special procedure
PROBLEM I WANT ANSWER FOR PLEASE WHOEVER READS PLEASE REPLY::::::::
1.---->>>>> how to install 1.50fw again downgrading from 3.52 m33 to 1.5fw not because 3.52 m33 has problems but to try dark alexs 3.40 oe-a and other reasons
2 ---->>>>how to turn off psp not standby
3.when one iso is loaded the second one in the folder is not shown in game menu i will try again but the problem is i have to formatt mem stick again to play a new game and i also have music files they also get deleted and i have to transfer everything to psp again which takes 10-15 mins

Acerthief

i bought my psp about 6 months ago from then i played games through devhook and stuck to my original 1.5 software today i was trying to play shrek 3 and sbk07 but one required 3.11 and other required 3.30 so i started searching for a new devhook that can boot 3.50 or maybe 3.40 from the memory stick but i found nothing. till date i was using the same dev hook that i downloaded 5 months ago that supported 2.71 max so while searching i found that dark alex quited making cfw then i found 3.52 m33 so i downloaded all files 150.pbh 352.pbh and 3.52 m33 files.at first i got scared bricking my psp but then i decided to give it a go i followed the simple procedure and thats it my psp is now 3.52 m33.NOW I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS NOTHING SERIOUS but now psp does not shutdowns but it standbys and starts operation where it was left can anyone tell me how to shutdown coz till date i was using 1.5version and i thought there might be a special procedure
PROBLEM I WANT ANSWER FOR PLEASE WHOEVER READS PLEASE REPLY::::::::
1.---->>>>> how to install 1.50fw again downgrading from 3.52 m33 to 1.5fw not because 3.52 m33 has problems but to try dark alexs 3.40 oe-a and other reasons
2 ---->>>>how to turn off psp not standby
3.when one iso is loaded the second one in the folder is not shown in game menu i will try again but the problem is i have to formatt mem stick again to play a new game and i also have music files they also get deleted and i have to transfer everything to psp again which takes 10-15 mins

1.if you want to try dark_alex's 3.40OE-A you don't have to downgrade. you can flash from 3.52 M33 directly to 3.40OE-A.

2. gave you the answer on the other section of the board

3. What two games did you put in? also the second one might not show because the data is just corrupted. make sure it's in ms0:/ISO. deleting directly is okay, there's no need to format and then transfer everything again.

Syrre

hmmm ... was just wondering ... since there aint to many "downgrades" available for a "new version" of like the newest M33, i was just wondering if there was anything similar to an "Hard Reset" ? ... thus theres no need to downgrade ? =P

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hmmm ... was just wondering ... since there aint to many "downgrades" available for a "new version" of like the newest M33, i was just wondering if there was anything similar to an "Hard Reset" ? ... thus theres no need to downgrade ? =P

Any version of M33 can be downgraded... you mean official Sony firmware, right? In that case no there is no hard reset... but with the Pandora's Battery you can downgrade any firmware version.