• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

psp themes don't install

sukhi10

all the files went in the only problem was it freezed at usb connection and photo icon why is that happening.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Some Themes (from evolvexmb.com) with that paf.prx thing bring up problems like the one you said, my advice: Change to a theme where it doesn't change the icon's positions and/or anything else's position, just changes the way things look!

sukhi10

the theme i installed the files were installed vsh>resource and that's normal installing the themes this way around.

Darkchild

The Doctor
so it had no other files OUSTIDE the resource folder?

if so...the theme itself might have problems....

if your PSP without that theme works properly, I would restore the original files and test other themes untill I come up with one that ACTUALLY works

sukhi10

i tried another theme called release i installed the files into vsh>resource and exit it from recovery then i got a blank screen and freeze there and i didn't put any files outside resource.

Acerthief

PUT back your original theme, now!
or else you might lose your PSP.

sukhi10

I tried 2 more they did actually work maybe the themes i've tried before must have faulty files.

sukhi10

thanks for your advice acerthief yes you are right i've installed a theme called release it works perfect.

banner

all the files went in the only problem was it freezed at usb connection and photo icon why is that happening.

That's because the custome sysconf_plugin.rco (USB freeze) and system_plugin_fg.rco (photo freeze) isnt converted right. Replace those with the orginals and youll be fine, but your mini icons (within settings) and battery will be original.

use this to convert them