• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dude trying to insult CFW users

Acerthief

he's probably insulting us because he accidentally upgraded to 3.52 the other day and doesn't know how to end his anger. XD

J

Junit

HAHAHAHAHA "you PSP custom firmware users and emulators"

that just made me laugh
[youtube]oiiLnBJ6gwE[/youtube]
ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Wow... Just, heh, wow. That guy SERIOUSLY needs a friend. Like, seriously- that's no joke, he probably accidentally UG or got one that was already 3.51+3.52'd and, just... Wow... I'm just taken aback by the stupidity. But whatever.

Krelian

Touch of class!

I think the baby whining/crying in the background adds an appropriate atmosphere to the message.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry , some people might not see see video i embed but here it is , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiiLnBJ6gwE&NR=1

yea, to embed video copy the text from the v= part of the link like this (replace tag with youtube). [tag]oiiLnBJ6gwE[/tag]

This guy is pretty dumb... if anything custom firmware has inspired Sony to added new features to the firmware. I honestly think without custom firmware Sony wouldn't of added half the features the official firmware has now.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Oh pity him. boo hoo, he doesn't get to be a cartoon dog. The guy doesn't even know how to talk properly lol. He needs some serious help. That is comedy at it's finest.