• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Jeanne d'Arc - 9.0 IGN

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I've played the demo for it (US version), and it kicks major arse. I can upload it somewhere if you guys want to try it. (I honestly don't think demos are illegal, right?)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've played the demo for it (US version), and it kicks major arse. I can upload it somewhere if you guys want to try it. (I honestly don't think demos are illegal, right?)

Yeah Demos are fine to post.

Cheezeball99

Okay, I'll up it to, like, Rapidshare or Mediafire in a few hours (slow upload) and post it. It's like 100-some megs, not TOO big at all. (sorry roe :p)

Cheezeball99

Okay, so I got lazy and impatient, I recon'd a bit and found that someone else has already upped the demo to Megaupload. I haven't downloaded it, so I'm sorry if it doesn't work. Apparently it's a CSO, it's a rip from a demo UMD. Get it HERE.

Darkchild

The Doctor
since I cannot order these demo UMDs can you upload the demo from God Of War 3? (and make a thread outta this! It would be great having demos that other sites don't! :D)

Cheezeball99

Uh, I don't think those have shipped yet... I may be wrong, but I don't think so. If it's released I'll track it down, but I don't think it's out.

EDIT: *looks* Nope, it doesn't ship until next month.:p

Smithore

Yeah, I played through the demo a couple of times on a business trip this week. This game kicks major arse. This seems like it has the potential to rival Final Fantasy Tactics (the original). I'm anxious to get my hands on the game.