• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52 M33 Update #2

Sn00p.KiLLa

do u need to have the sony 3.52 update n the 1.50 update and den rename them to 352.PBP and 150.PBP? or do i just put the files on my psp and install?:confused1: im running 3.52M33

fearlex

problem !! ??

First of all, hi to all my name is ...... my nickname is fearlex, hope to make friends here and i'm glad that my friend recommend me this forum. Glad to be here.

Ok now to the facts, i have 2.52 M33, and EVERYTIME that i try start a game on my Memory Stick, it goes into a balck screen, it won't shudown, then i have to remove the battery(that's the only way to leave the black screen) and i lose all my PSP configuration. Then i have to get into recovery mode and disable all in the advanced configuration tab and then, it just turn on, but without my last configuration, this didn't happen when i had 3.40. Is this a know problem, or it is just me, 'cause my PSP is brand new and it was working like a charm before installing 3.52.

I appreciate all the help that you can give,

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
First of all, hi to all my name is ...... my nickname is fearlex, hope to make friends here and i'm glad that my friend recommend me this forum. Glad to be here.

Ok now to the facts, i have 2.52 M33, and EVERYTIME that i try start a game on my Memory Stick, it goes into a balck screen, it won't shudown, then i have to remove the battery(that's the only way to leave the black screen) and i lose all my PSP configuration. Then i have to get into recovery mode and disable all in the advanced configuration tab and then, it just turn on, but without my last configuration, this didn't happen when i had 3.40. Is this a know problem, or it is just me, 'cause my PSP is brand new and it was working like a charm before installing 3.52.

I appreciate all the help that you can give,

First off, thanks for educating yourself on the subject matter at hand, and going through all of the posts (which I can tell you did by disabling the advanced config options) and doing the normal stuff. :thumbup1: As for the problem, that is quite odd. I would suggest downgrading and reflashing 3.52M33, maybe? Have you flashed any custom XMB themes, or had them flashed when you upgraded from 3.40OE? It almost sounds like it's trying to refer to the PSP splash screen when you try to start a game, and it can't find it, because it's been modified or removed from the flash, and freezes. I would suggest downgrading and reflashing, and if that doesn't help then come back here, and we'll help you as much as we can! :smile:

You can find our downgrading OE/M33 FW FAQ HERE.

fearlex

Thanks

Thanks for your words and glad to be here as i said before.

About the problem, i installed yesterday the latest update, and format the flash1 and i reset the PSP using the new option on the recovery menu. THE ONLY PROBLEM now is that when i put a wallpaper, and i load a game, when i'm done playing and i go back to the main screen, my wallpaper is gone. I haven't install any themes or anything, the only customization is a wallpaper. thanks again for any help and now i'm hook up to this forums.

Thanks

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

About the problem, i installed yesterday the latest update, and format the flash1 and i reset the PSP using the new option on the recovery menu. THE ONLY PROBLEM now is that when i put a wallpaper, and i load a game, when i'm done playing and i go back to the main screen, my wallpaper is gone. I haven't install any themes or anything, the only customization is a wallpaper. thanks again for any help and now i'm hook up to this forums.

Thanks

So you fixed the problem from yesterday? Cool beanz, good to hear!
Heh, yet again, an odd problem indeed. Now, you're letting the wallpaper save, right? When it asks whether you want to save the wallpaper when you set it, you answered yes, right? Another thing, maybe it's an odd problem or something with M33's new format flash option. Also, glad to hear you'll be around the forums, everyone's very welcome here!:thumbup1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Thanks

Have you tried running the restore default settings option?

desibawaji

Valhalla Knights NOT WORKING with 3.52 M33 UPD #2

Hi,

I was playing valhalla knights up till 3.51 M33-6 and when I upgraded to this release which is 3.52 M33 UPD#2 it just gives me a blank screen and stops working. Any help will be highly appriciarted.

Thanks

Darkchild

The Doctor
did you reset the settings? (There's an option in the recovery menu you can use to delete the settings) that should make it work, either that or try activating sony's NO UMD :)

PSP_user

Hi i would need some Assistance with my PSP i have a
3.52 M33 The Problem is with it Before when i had Games on teh Memory Stick they worked Fine now i did something i think i put Daedalus or something and now it Get a Black Screen when the Game loads and i cant Exit it i need to turn the PSP off need to hole the button for like 20 Seconds is there any way to Fix it So That Games will work Again Plz Reply =)

PSP_user

Hi i got another Problem now =( i got the Upgrade but when i load a ISO games From Memory card it load the Actually UMD and when i pull out the UMD the game doesnt load what can i do to fix this Help plz

Acerthief

Hi i would need some Assistance with my PSP i have a
3.52 M33 The Problem is with it Before when i had Games on teh Memory Stick they worked Fine now i did something i think i put Daedalus or something and now it Get a Black Screen when the Game loads and i cant Exit it i need to turn the PSP off need to hole the button for like 20 Seconds is there any way to Fix it So That Games will work Again Plz Reply =)

Hi i got another Problem now =( i got the Upgrade but when i load a ISO games From Memory card it load the Actually UMD and when i pull out the UMD the game doesnt load what can i do to fix this Help plz

disable everything in the recovery menu, both in configuration, Advanced -> Advanced Configuration, and CPU at default.
make sure you didn't press the UMD icon but memory stick -> then the ISO games.
try this first, and see what results we have :D

BTW, next time you wanot to add something, don't post again straight after youself.(This is known double post) If you want to say something, press the EDIT button on the bottom right and add it what you want to say. Cheers XD.

PSP_user

Thank you man Games work 100% Perfectly now i really Appriciate your help just one more thing id like to know is will this have an effect on anything else on the PSP and can i UPdate the PSP when a new Firmware comes like is everything normal

Once Again Thank you =)

Acerthief

Thank you man Games work 100% Perfectly now i really Appriciate your help just one more thing id like to know is will this have an effect on anything else on the PSP and can i UPdate the PSP when a new Firmware comes like is everything normal

Once Again Thank you =)

well you might feel the game lagging if you are using cso under default CPU speed. you can change to the one you want now.
you can use the "hide corrupted icons" as well cause that doesn't really effect the PSP, it's just hiding some files.
Basically nothing is effected. :D

don_010

i got 2 ask i mod software all the time but im curious what happens if i downgrade from 3.52 to 1.50 i have the officia psp firmware. if the down grade F***s up what do i do i need held plz ^_^

Acerthief

well now there's pandora battery, there's a way to save your messed up PSP.
and no this firmware doesn't mess up, it's the most up to date cfw now, but on update #4.

**Please don't double post next time. Thanks!

ki2120

hi guys!.. I'm new here.. just wanted to ask how to install the 3.52 M33 update on the psp. I've downloaded the archive file and extracted the seplugins and copied it to the root directory of my memory stick. so... what's next?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi guys!.. I'm new here.. just wanted to ask how to install the 3.52 M33 update on the psp. I've downloaded the archive file and extracted the seplugins and copied it to the root directory of my memory stick. so... what's next?

Actually you just need to copy the "PSP" folder to the memory stick root then run the update through the PSP Game menu.

ki2120

Ok.. thanks for the help. I'll try doing it now. be back later if i have more questions.. again thanks for the help.