• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gallery: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
crsscr01.jpg

A PSP game with near-PS2 graphics? Yup. Square-Enix has released nine all-new screenshots from the visually stunning Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, due out in Japan on September 13.

Let's hope Square-Enix announces a US and Europe release soon!

Attachments

• crsscr01.jpg
    crsscr01.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 183
  • crsscr02.jpg
    crsscr02.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 190
  • crsscr03.jpg
    crsscr03.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 206
  • crsscr04.jpg
    crsscr04.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 197
  • crsscr05.jpg
    crsscr05.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 186
  • crsscr06.jpg
    crsscr06.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 180
  • crsscr07.jpg
    crsscr07.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 199
  • crsscr08.jpg
    crsscr08.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 187
  • crsscr09.jpg
    crsscr09.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 206

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
If they don't release it stateside I'll protest Squeenix 'til the end of days, and I'm a hardcore fanboy.

supaquickt

Not a big FF fan (hides under table) but those graphics sure are sweet. Might have to give it a go if an English version is released. Or ya could polish up on your Japanese :D

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Or ya could polish up on your Japanese :D

Yeah, that's one thing my brain is NOT compatible with- other languages. I've yet to be able to learn a single sentence in another language. I took a year of Spanish, failed, and retained one fragment- 'los legumbres con queso', or 'the vegetables with cheese'. That's it. I've also tried to learn Japanese SEVERAL times, to not even the slightest of avail.

Darkchild

The Doctor
I find Japanese very easy :)
But learning Kanji and stuff is complicated xD
Still...they HAVE to make an english version outta this!! or fans WORLDWIDE will complain, either that, or a top secret Fanboy hacker group will translate it for us xD

and btw...

5 minutes later and I'm still drooling because of these screenshots!