• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I need help with SNES.

AznSaiyan

I dont know where to put this topic so I have put it here.

I am useing s9xTYL.
It runs well but when I choose rom and when he play it. I cant see a thing. The screen just show some stripes and I dont hear any sound of the game. What did I do wrong? can Somone help me out?

Acerthief

i've got this before when i got a bad rom.
So bascially it's a broken corrupted ROM.
Re-copy the s9xTYL files again, and see if you can find another ROM to try.
Good Luck:)
BTW if you have questions, feel free to post in the "PSP Help Center":D

**Moved to PSP Help Center.

AznSaiyan

oh so i have a bad rom.

where should I download the best roms? I have download it emupiradise. So i tried 2 roms both not working. I have download an other rom same thing.

Black screen and some stripes. Please help me.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
discussion of downloading ROMs in the forums is against the rules,please read the rules before posting requesting ROMs

AznSaiyan

Are you sure that the rom is damage? I have tried many games and still black or colour stripes screen. But you cant see the game just some red green colour. Also I cant hear any music or sound.

Please advise.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are you sure that the rom is damage? I have tried many games and still black or colour stripes screen. But you cant see the game just some red green colour. Also I cant hear any music or sound.

Please advise.

Try going into options (L+R) and toggle the rendering mode. If this does not fix it then it's either a bad ROM or the game is simply not compatible.

AznSaiyan

okay another question I have a game it is like slow motion. how can I fix this? its a race game but it is so slow. Or maybe the rom not good again?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
okay another question I have a game it is like slow motion. how can I fix this? its a race game but it is so slow. Or maybe the rom not good again?

Again in the options menu, increase the frameskip to a higher value until the game is running full speed.

AznSaiyan

sorry to bother you again but i have a fighting game now and it is slow. even frameskip doesnt work. What can I do about that?

The race game works fine now thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
sorry to bother you again but i have a fighting game now and it is slow. even frameskip doesnt work. What can I do about that?

The race game works fine now thanks.

Make sure the CPU speed is also set to 333 MHz in options.

If that doesn't help, there's not much else you can do... most games run full speed but not all due to higher requirements.