• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tons of things for sale!

shadowforte

Unless noted, prices DO NOT include shipping. The only things I would be looking to trade for right now would be a Phat Black PSP or and Ipod Touch.

2600: $1 Each or $12 shipped for all

Asteroids
Boxing
Breakout (Label is crap)
Donkey Kong
Missile Command
Outlaw
Pac-Man
Pitfall!
Super Breakout

Gameboy Color:

Blue GBC (No battery cover) - $6

N64:

Orange N64 with Controller and Hook Ups - $30
Red Clear Controller - $6
Green Clear Controller - $6
Jet Force Gemini - $5

SNES:

Super Mario Kart - $7
Clue - $3
Super Black Bass - $4
Super Game Boy - $6
Madden Games - $1 Each

NES:

Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Track Meet - $2
Mega Man 3 W/Box - $15
Abadox W/Box - $6

Genesis:

Boogerman - $5
Jurassic Park (Complete) - $3

Sega Nomad - $40

Xbox:

Xbox system With All Hook Ups and 1 Controller - $50
Fable LC (PH) - $10
KOTOR - $8
KOTOR 2 (PH) - $12
Halo 2 (Case Is Fair) - $10
Half Life 2 - $10

NEED:

PS1 RPG's
PS2 Slim System
Wii Games

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
what version snes is it and any other games?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
360 or PS2 version of Guitar Hero 2?

Cheezeball99

Sorry then, man, I would, but I already have GH2 and two guitars for the PS2.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Ha I have that game never really play it though leave snes at cottage... don't kill me anyways might mod it a bit how much for just the console perhaps plus shipping? Yea I kinda was looking for version 2 or slim one but I could just try to make a first laptop wouldnt fry very easy and wouldnt be to bad. Have to make it output at 1080p lol.... jj

shadowforte

Well where would I send it to if you crossed the border? And how much you think a SNES would cost to ship to Canada?

Cheezeball99

SHADY BUSINESS AT THE BORDER. I'mma call the cops and warn them- "Look for the illegal sale of an SNES at the US/Canadian border on XX/XX/XXXX. It's actually full of cocaine!" XD

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well that was the plan right.... right... Well anyways it's the crossing near duluth Minnesota and I'd guess you could probably ship here for 10 bucks with something I don't know though whenever family gets something off of ebay it's usually at the border to save money so hope that help and are you talking US or CAN dollars?
Edit: plus get out the ninja's shadow.... (none of you heard anything)

shadowforte

USA Money. Let me know the addy. Do you have a problem sending first, because when it comes to selling stuff, I feel better having the money and I need some cash to ship it. Not saying I don't trust you, but you and I both know anything could happen.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Yea I'll send you half the money send me half the snes then well see lol... But seriously I'm gonna have to wait for about till end of month to see how much money I got from paycheck and wether job will continue or not. Cause I have a few other things more priority but was thinking I might/could use another snes. Anyways the address I will be able to find out for you soon place is called Ryden's on some preserve next to border. But anyways I'll have to wait a bit longer to weigh whats up. HOLY ZOMG just went on a money converter and we almost have the same dollar off by like 0.01 of a cent or less wtf sweet not seeming as bad now might still have some hope

Cheezeball99

Bump to the max.

XD

Anyway, I'm intersted in the DS Lite, RE4, and FFX-2. What color is the Lite, does it have good, non-worn-out buttons, etc. and are the games/cases in good condition?

shadowforte

The ds lite is in very minty condition. It's white and comes complete with everything it came with on day 1. RE4 and FFX-2 work great and the cases are in great condition. I would want $105 shipped provided you are in the US. Let me know.