• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cheap homebrew on your DS?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
To be honest that's REALLY cool, a nice cheap homebrew solution for the DS, cool... Although I couldn't STAND to not have GBA support, love the GBA too much.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
To be honest that's REALLY cool, a nice cheap homebrew solution for the DS, cool... Although I couldn't STAND to not have GBA support, love the GBA too much.

it doesn't stop the DS from playing GBA games.GBA homebrew though i'm not sure about. :\

shadowforte

Okay well I am getting a DS Lite next week and the R4 is to much money so I will be getting this. I will write a review,review it on the podcast if anyone wants to know more about it.

Cheezeball99

Okay well I am getting a DS Lite next week and the R4 is to much money so I will be getting this. I will write a review,review it on the podcast if anyone wants to know more about it.

Sounds good, look forward to it.

J

Junit

Cheezeball , You know your user title is from Guild Wars xD, I think it's the one where you completly max out 5 titles :p , You probly don't care . Just had to tell you xD

Cheezeball99

Cheezeball , You know your user title is from Guild Wars xD, I think it's the one where you completly max out 5 titles :p , You probly don't care . Just had to tell you xD

Ah, I had no idea, me and my friends say "I'm kind of a big deal" humorously due to it's severe pompousness.

Cheezeball99

Yep. Getting sometime next week. Will throw a review up if anyone wants one.

Yet again, sounds good, I'd like to hear it. All I hear is complaints about the R4, but those are probably from people that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground- I'm sure you'll be fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
R4 is one of the better flash carts out there. From what I have heard the Datel Games 'n Music is alright but it has a slower read speed compared to most other carts so some homebrews such as MoonShell suffer from lag.

Cheezeball99

M3 = R4, btw.

Yup. But I'm still sticking with my EZFlash4/EZPass3, they've been workin' perfect for me since I got 'em, back in like January or so, only disadvantage is that it's a read-only filesystem, so basically some homebrew doesn't work correctly. But bah, they're still awesome.

Cheezeball99

There's a MicroSD card that slides into the card... If that redundancy made any sense.:p