• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Dan

Contributor
Haha, I'll give you a hand when the server goes back up. We'll need to make a very high platform though :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Whoever decided it was a good idea to fill my "house" with water and steal all my coal: bad idea

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Whoever decided it was a good idea to fill my "house" with water and steal all my coal: bad idea

Someone got into your chests?

also. much win for whoever did this

03b2372af318fcee614480d8f1d0535fd6409b49.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My entire house is surrounded by obsidian :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Started work on my new castle...this time it should be even bigger than last time. Only problem is, I don't have a big enough land area to work off of (no big enough clearings). I'm probably going to go out and build on a big lake, although I see Xploren has a small island there (with a lava tower?). Still trying to plan out how I want to build it though...it's going to be a lot of work

Dan

Contributor
Type /wp ninetyfour baron, it's a huge island I found with a lot of good land

(Command might be the other way around, can't remember)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Type /wp ninetyfour baron, it's a huge island I found with a lot of good land

(Command might be the other way around, can't remember)

Thanks but I've already started construction in my own area so will have to do with what I've got. Also says it's outside the map border (can't teleport outside it)

Dan

Contributor
That's strange, it does the same when you type /warp Martin, you just get flung to the border :/