• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii Llewelyn Officially Leaves Nintendo

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
BethLlewelynb.jpg

Back in June, rumors flew that three key Nintendo marketing executives would be taking leave of the company instead of relocating to Nintendo's new offices in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Now two of the key executives have been confirmed as leaving. Following the news of George Harrison's departure less than two weeks ago, the company's senior director of public relations Beth Llewelyn announced her departure today.

[blockquote2]After nearly 12 years with Nintendo, I will be leaving the company at the end of this week. I am not relocating to the Bay Area with the company. It was a very tough decision, but ultimately my family and I decided it wasn't the right move for us. My last day at Nintendo is Friday, Sept. 28.[/blockquote2]

Llewelyn plans to take a break from the corporate life and spend some time with her kids as a full-time mom.