• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So I am going to buy a 360.

shadowforte

Going to sell some things to save up for one. I am thinking Pro over core. Does anyone know how much a 20gig HD for the 360 is?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Usually 100, or at least they used to be. That's why there's basically no reason NOT to go with the premium.

J

Junit

go with elite , go big lmfao .. i really love downloading every single demo and not playing it

JKing

Banned
New xbox system comes with the HDMI output..no need for elite unless u want the 120 gig.. other wise the halo 360 and elite are just money you could spend on games..:closedeyes:

XsavioR

go elite ,,,,

Hdmi, fiber optic dongle,, wireless controller, 120 gig drive, headset, lan cable

Price break:
core 349.99 tax 389.99
elite 449.99 tax 489.99

100 $ gets you :
120 gigs
wireless controller
video cables
lan cable
headset
black xbox headset and controller.

I pined over this decision for about 4 days straight. Heres the price break on the parts u get for 100
120 gigs 199.99
wireless controller 49.99
video cables (including hdmi , fiber optic dongle and hidef cables) 100$
lan cable 10 $
headset 20$
having black xbox sheit PrIcElEsS

J

Junit

yeah shadow , for a great HD experiance go with HDMI man , I'm thinking of selling mine to get a HDMI core

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm waiting for the arcade pack... it is supposed to come with an HDMI port, wireless controller, 256MB memory card, and five arcade games all for $279.99.

Only downside is it won't come with a hard drive, but you can get a used 20 GB for $60 now

shadowforte

I'm waiting for the arcade pack... it is supposed to come with an HDMI port, wireless controller, 256MB memory card, and five arcade games all for $279.99.

Only downside is it won't come with a hard drive, but you can get a used 20 GB for $60 now

I am thinking arcade pack as well.

J

Junit

Sad part is , NO CHROME FINISH MAH 360 BE BALLIN' nah I'm kidding , we will have to wait and see :p Shadow , I reccomend gears of war and halo 3 as some first purchases and skate demo and aegis wing as your first downloads :)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I, personally, would suggest Eternal Sonata, I've been playin' that for the past day or two, it's incredible. Of course, in addition to Halo 3 and Gears if you're going to be playing online.

J

Junit

OMG CHEEZE ITS ABOUT GEARS OF WAR WTF HEAD POPPING FTW , thats the remark I would have if I loved gears like some 9 - 11 year old kids on xbox live lmfao

J

Junit

Gears of war is fun online , but to many glitches lol . Back in the day it was about the grenade glitch in ranked matches lmfao