• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Halo DS Is Actually Real

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mattbloghalods_1191348742.jpg

Halo DS? IGN's Matt Casamassina has been going on about it for some time. Kept saying it was real, but showed no proof to back up his claims. Eventually, people just called fake over the whole thing.

The disbelievers are in for a big surprise, because Halo DS is actually real. When Matt found out that someone edited his Wikipedia page questioning his credibility on the matter, he decided that it was time to release screenshots and videos of the now-canceled Halo DS.

<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=874110&downloadURL=http://dsmovies.ign.com/ds/video/article/824/824346/matt_halo_ds_vidblog_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360' ></embed>

Halo DS [IGN]

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Wow, that's fairly freakin' awesome, I have to say.

almadawarrior

some guy reported today that bungie will stop develop for microsoft, abandoning also halo development for the 360, bungie will also start develop new games, and maybe, just maybe one of them will be halo ds, i hope, if this is true then i will for sure get a DS :D

almadawarrior

can anyone write a link to his blog, i just want to see more images and videos if possible, tanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Cheezeball99

But Goldeneye has completely different controls than what's demonstrated in the video, if I remember right.

J

Junit

how come there laughing so much ? and when hes "controlling" and screws up , how come he puts the ds to himself without the camera looking at the screen , and his friend , who litterly ruined it by laughing and chuckling and with the fake lines "dual wielding " yeah right .

JKing

Banned
if its real, and it does come out before i die...ill def thro some cash down for a DS...even knowing i hate them. :closedeyes:

shadowforte

if its real, and it does come out before i die...ill def thro some cash down for a DS...even knowing i hate them. :closedeyes:

Why does everyone hate the DS! Is it because it is not made by Sony? It sickens me. They both have great games, so why hate one over the other? I swear, the gaming world has become so bias.

Cheezeball99

i have both a ds and a psp.... :\

B-I-N-G-O, me too, and they're both terrific, IMO. (Although, to be honest, the PSP would be almost intolerable without homebrew...)

EDIT: *Sniff sniff* I smell a debate...

codgedodger

Member 4 life
I T-O-T-A-L-L-Y agree with chessball99, home brew would just make the psp be an another game console in the closet