• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Harvest Moon Online Confirmed

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hm33.jpg

You'll finally be able to manage a successful farm online, as Harvest Moon creator and Marvelous Entertainment President Yasuhiro Wada has confirmed that the next game in the Harvest Moon series will go online.

It's terrific news, as the age-old game concept of managing a farm, getting married, and becoming friends with computer-controlled townsfolk was getting quite stale. Platform specifics were not revealed at this time, however Wada did said the game will allow 2-8 players to visit your town and that the development team is throwing around the idea of having NPCs move around to different towns.

Harvest Moon Creator Reveals Next Project To Take Series Online [GI]

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Score, I thoroughly enjoy the HM games.

Richlando

I've played them but clearing the fields for the first time grates my nerves. Damn rock, you just wait 'til I get an upgrade then I'll show you.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I've played them but clearing the fields for the first time grates my nerves. Damn rock, you just wait 'til I get an upgrade then I'll show you.

:laugh:HA HA, no joke... And if you're playing anything but the SNES variant then it takes several in-game days.:sad: