• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSPoste v6.2 Beta - Email Client For PSP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
messages_window.png

Zx-81 has released an update to PSPoste, a robust email client for PSP written by David Cummings, Ben Biron and Sajeeth Cherian. It supports SMTP and POP3 protocols and features a fully-configurable user interface allowing users to view and send messages from multiple email servers.

Zx notes that this is a minor update and now features support for IR keyboards such as Palm.

Download PSPoste v6.2 Beta For Custom Firmware / PSPoste v6.2 Beta For Firmware 1.5

PSPoste: Email Client for PSP Beta 6.2 [Zx-81]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
last time I tried this it crashed and didn't support my WPA TKIP

does it support it now? XD

It should work, since the custom firmware version is written for the 3.X kernel.

Hiroshi

Doesn't work here, if I try the 3.x versions it auto-reboots my PSP, if I try the 1.5 version it suffers from the bug that Dark-Alex refuses to fix in 3.71.

Hiroshi

oh wait AFKIM can connect, so it's probably the application thats bugging. Says something about the connection already in use when it tries to connect.