• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guncom 2 games

Chafiro

Hi, is there a way to play all the games of PS2 that use the guncom 2 on the PS3 cause it does not recognize the guncom 2 or I`ll have to wait till the launch of guncom 3, cause the bad thing is that I have 2 guncom 2 buy I don`t have the PS2 anymore :crying:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Hi, is there a way to play all the games of PS2 that use the guncom 2 on the PS3 cause it does not recognize the guncom 2 or I`ll have to wait till the launch of guncom 3, cause the bad thing is that I have 2 guncom 2 buy I don`t have the PS2 anymore :crying:

Sounds to me like you're gonna have to wait, brosephino, sorry. But don't quote me, I'm outta my league here.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
If it uses the ps2 style controller input you could always buy an adapter some dont work great but still also if you have some stuff lying around you could cut a usb cable and a ps2 extender cable then connect them together if you cant find a converter.

icedman204

yes the Guncon2 works on the PS3 even if it doesn't detect it on the Main XMB, you need to load a Guncon2 Enabled game like Time Crisis 3 or 2

I've tried and it works (owns the time cisis games):biggrin: