• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52-M33-3 Released

SambaAmigo

Hi everyone, Im using version 3.52 M33 currently but not sure of how to dump my umd to the PC. Can anyone please help on this?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi everyone, Im using version 3.52 M33 currently but not sure of how to dump my umd to the PC. Can anyone please help on this?

If you haven't already, install the 3.52 M33-4 Update

Then press HOME while in the PSP main menu screen (XMB) and switch USB device to UMD... then connect a USB cord and go to USB Connection.

Navigate to the memory stick device on your PC and you should see an ISO file. That's your UMD, so just copy it over.

meathookseed

I hate to ask, but is this a 3.52 emulator or is it an actual firmware update? If it's an update are you still able to use other hacks?

SambaAmigo

Appreciate some enlightenment!
I've updated my psp to v3.71 m33-2 and am using a new memory stick (for some reason) which is completely blank.

How do i/ What are the files necessary for my psp to start loading .iso games again using this new memory stick??
Do i have to download any folders/files onto this memory stick? really appreciate some help

SambaAmigo

Appreciate some big help here.
I've just upgraded to ver3.71 m33 and somehow i've ended up with a new memory stick that is completely blank, i.e previous folders like GAME/, ISO/ are all unavailable!

where do i go from here? What do i have to do to get those folders back for me to run iso loader etc..

please help!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Appreciate some big help here.
I've just upgraded to ver3.71 m33 and somehow i've ended up with a new memory stick that is completely blank, i.e previous folders like GAME/, ISO/ are all unavailable!

where do i go from here? What do i have to do to get those folders back for me to run iso loader etc..

please help!!

On the PSP go to System Settings and format the memory stick. It will auto create those folders.

clleavage

I need to update my firmware on my psp. it is 3.40 OE-A is this the right one i have to download before updating it to 3.80 ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor