• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.71 M33 Install Guide

frozen-flame

Btw, Sorry if someone has already asked this question but hey... i just don't want to brick my psp =/ is it possible from this website..? or should i look elsewhere..
Thanks

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Btw, Sorry if someone has already asked this question but hey... i just don't want to brick my psp =/ is it possible from this website..? or should i look elsewhere..
Thanks

yea,you can find all you need to upgrade to 3.71 M33 on this website.firstly since you are running 1.50 you can follow this guide to upgrade to 3.52 M33. after that, you should apply the 3.52 M33-4 patch which is avalible here.

after that,you can follow this guide to upgrade to 3.71 M33. hope that helps :)

frozen-flame

Ummm thanks for the really quick reply haha, umm i'll try follow the guides..
Thanks for the links, i'll write back if they work hey =]

frozen-flame

yea,you can find all you need to upgrade to 3.71 M33 on this website.firstly since you are running 1.50 you can follow this guide to upgrade to 3.52 M33. after that, you should apply the 3.52 M33-4 patch which is avalible here.

after that,you can follow this guide to upgrade to 3.71 M33. hope that helps :)

Your first two links are exactly the same... is that meant to be?

Acerthief

nah he didn't mean to

3.52M33: HERE
3.52M33-4 update: HERE

Ject

3.71 To 3.71m33

Hey Man I Have 3.71 And I Have The Fat Psp Can I Get It To 3.71m33 If I Can Please Tell And Can U Right Down All Yhe Steps Plez

Help Me To Get 3.71 To 3.71m33

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hey Man I Have 3.71 And I Have The Fat Psp Can I Get It To 3.71m33 If I Can Please Tell And Can U Right Down All Yhe Steps Plez

Help Me To Get 3.71 To 3.71m33

please do not double post.

to get your PSP to 3.71M33, you need to follow the guide at the first post in this thread.Link here

which PSP do you have?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hey t says i need 3.52m33-3 or higher, but im running m33-4 right now so im lost and need help.

Go into recovery mode (hold R while booting up the PSP), enter Configuration, and make sure the GAME folder homebrew setting is set to 3.52 kernel.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
umm that doesn't mean much to me... do i download something so that it can by read by my computer? lol...

no, just place the PBP file on your memory stick as it states in the guide.

PBP is a format Sony created for PSP. There are programs available for the PC that can extract files from a PBP, but you don't need to do that...