• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

God of War Demo Got it?

Richlando

Anyone here got the demo yet? I'm still waiting and it's starting to annoy me. I signed up for it, got the confirmation email but no demo yet. Make me wait too much longer and I'll be forced to look for it online..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Still waiting! I signed up way back in April too...

Richlando

What sucks about it is that I COULD get it online but I don't want to go that route, I'm actually going to buy the game when it comes out. I even bought CCFFVII (J) just to play it even though I'm going to buy the US version of it, unless the EU comes out first. I can't see why Sony didn't just make it a downloadable demo in the first place..(GoW)

If you have a PSP, you want this game..so where's my demo???

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
I was wondering if I was the only one who hasnt gotten the demo. this is very frustrating since I love the GoW series.

TimTiger

I really hope that there wasnt a bunch of stolen ones. although it doesnt make sense since who would steal the demos leaving none of us with a copy here.

chemist

Staff infection
I heard about it on digg.
It made it to the homepage which thousands of people visit, and i had had the words "free demo." It had 638 diggs from registered users, think of all the people who didnt sign up that registered for the free psp + thousands of psp fans from the interwebs.
All supplys of the demo probably ran out 30 mins after news of the free demo was released on the playstation website.
Digg - God of War PSP: trailer AND free demo:glare:

Doubleagent74

This game is fireeeee!!!

...and worth the trouble to download. One tip: before you play, boot into Recovery mode, go to Advanced > Advanced Configuration and disable both options listed here. Otherwise, you'll get an "unsupported PRX type" error every time you try to load the game.

Richlando

I'm not sure that this IS allowed here..it is a demo though..and we all did get left out in the dark wondering when our demo we signed up for would arrive..

S'up to the mods now...

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
ok, i'm going to take the link. I'm going to see if it is allowed to post here.

Edit:It is not against the rules (thanks, x3sphere). I've re-posted the link.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Hahaha I downloaded it before you took it down playing it right now looks amazing now I just have to get my kit to fix by dpad luckily its not being used by this :) +rep.

TimTiger

Finally after such a long time I got it!!