• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Crisis Core Screen Shot

Acerthief

Anyone want to see it?
I've waited for like two weeks after i stragled the store clerk for solding out all 500 copies of FF7:CC and not leaving one for me.
It's great, but loading time is ssssllllooowww, i had to play it on an ISO or else. LOL.

Old rules, three yes and i'll post some :D

shadowthor

post screenshots, i just want to know if there is an english patch yet, im playing it without knowing what the heck is going on, lol.

Richlando

Lol, yes please. Although I can't seem to take any screenshots beyond the Square logo and the Anniversary logo..??

And google for the storyline and walkthru's..I love this game.

Richlando

So far the only one I can get to work is the Cfe_game.prx of the Custom Firmware extender but only up to the point where the Phoenix movie starts then nothing..have to do a hard reset. It will work if you wait to take a shot after the intro, cutscene shot taking freezes, and ingame shots work but after taking a shot the sound goes away and if you leave the screen the game freezes..so sorry, I tried.

And I think it's got alot to do with CC because I can take screens shots of other games..
By the way, check out my theme..

And..

MenaceInc

Staff Member
didnt like the official custom themes...that reminds me,have to check out CXMB...lol

Richlando

Just one more for the road.. and Acer the cfe_game.prx will take a shot but you have to power off afterwards, still looking for a compatible screenshot taker...and where's the bleepin' wood? Can't find a piece so far...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
And I have around 100 .ptf theme files that I found on a Japanese site..very cool if anyone wants to check em out.I'll upload em' to Megaupload if anyone wants me to, and if it's ok to link them here to the dl.

Richlando

Ok will do..here's more..and I'll actually start a different thread for the Themes if that's ok.

my.php
[/URL]

[/IMG]

Richlando

lol..funny. So where are you at in the game? I'm actually a bit farther than the shots..(escaping from you know where with you know who)

Anyone here playing this game having trouble with Japanese?I have something here for anyone intrested but it's got major spoilers so if anyone asks for help I'll attach the text file for it.

I'm decent (ok good) at Japanese but I will be buying the EU or US version nonetheless..whichever happens first.

Richlando

Ohh..way back there. It kicks it into high gear pretty soon.
And I can confirm that Irshell works fully with OE No Umd, launched from within Irshell, not the xmb.
So take screenshots to your hearts content Acer.
my.php
[/URL]

[/IMG]

And wtf??!! is this??
my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Darkchild

The Doctor
Just one more for the road.. and Acer the cfe_game.prx will take a shot but you have to power off afterwards, still looking for a compatible screenshot taker...and where's the bleepin' wood? Can't find a piece so far...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
And I have around 100 .ptf theme files that I found on a Japanese site..very cool if anyone wants to check em out.I'll upload em' to Megaupload if anyone wants me to, and if it's ok to link them here to the dl.

this image shows FFCC hacked and somehow in english (partially that is) is this some sort of patch?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
this image shows FFCC hacked and somehow in english (partially that is) is this some sort of patch?

nah, I think the menu screen is in English by default.

Richlando

Yes it's done with a .ppf file with UMDGen4.00..the translation is underway..(don't see why, the english version is not far off) But if you're intrested lemme know.

And I OWN the Japanese CCFFVII but run it on my mem in ISO form, faster, and the patch is only for ISO..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
oh sweet, didn't know people were already working on a translation.

Richlando

And the English patch isn't far behind..on a lighter note I finished the game Sat. night and can you say sequel???

Replayability is ok, hopefully the US version will add something more here, but I didn't like not being able to finish any missions I may have skipped in the game.Current level, items, $$, is retained but I would have liked the missions as well.

But all in all, I hope I didn't ruin anything for anyone but who knows, something else may be in store for you upon replay........