• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii DOJO Update: Sonic Confirmed For Brawl

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
sonic_071010c-l.jpg

Mario and Sonic teaming up for the Olympic games isn't a one time deal -- the speedy blue hedgehog is poised to make an appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a playable character, Brawl creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed today.

[blockquote2]The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle![/blockquote2]

Sonic [Smash Bros DOJO]

MenaceInc

Staff Member
haha,nice :p

seen the video as well...he has the biohazard theme as his theme song.....very very nice...best song out of sonic adventure 2. :D

and he uses chaos emeralds?...awesome....

wonder if shadow or robotnik would be in it too...

also,after seeing this,very very tempted to spend my backdate on a wii....have to check packages and stuff...

Kwipper

Oh my god. They finally did it. It's about fucking time too! Mario vs Sonic battles will now be all over Youtube.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
They need the cole from gears of war ... lol

Wait, what, me in Smash Bros? Oh, THAT Cole, nevermind :p (Although I did coin the terms "Go Time!" and "WHOOOOOO!" before that Cole...)

shadowforte

Yes the need to put everyone from exophase.com.

Shadowforte & Cheezeball VS Darkchild & MenaceInc

GO!

Cheeze's special would be throwing info at you from around the web while saying GO TIME!

MenaceInc

Staff Member

GO!

Cheeze's special would be throwing info at you from around the web while saying GO TIME!

oooh,sounds cool.....

i want a sword and a cape....i could be like a marth rip off....lmao.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

GO!

That's just truth. SF, your special would be A BFH, Big F'n Hammer!:biggrin: