• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Caught Gaming Halo 3, And He Admits It

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
04gilbert.xlarge2.jpg

Earlier today, insightful eyes over at the Bungie forums took at look at NBA superstar Gilbert Arenas' rank page and noticed he was getting first place in a bunch of matches that only lasted around 5 seconds.

As a result, some speculated Arenas was creating dummy games with two fake friends to rack up EXP. Turns out -- they were right. Speaking to the Washington Post, Arenas fessed up and admitted that he has been gaming Halo 3.

[blockquote2]It's a glitch in the game. I seen some kids that were like 600s, they won 600 Halo games and we only had that game for two weeks. And all the kids go to school. So I'm like, 'What the hell you all doing?' And they said that's what they doing, two-on-two.[/blockquote2]

Arenas went on to imply that he won't stop cheating since it's not hurting anybody.

Is Gilbert Cheating at Halo? [Washington Post]

J

Junit

you bitch cheater. I hope you get micheal vicked and start playing for the longest yard team