• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

This normal?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
My right eye is three different colors. Has been for years- is that normal?:confused1: Personally, I think it's kinda cool.

Pic:
final half.png

I mean, I'm not worried if something is wrong, I just wonder if anyone's ever seen anything like that, or, like, what causes stuff like that... My eyes USED TO change colors depending on what I wore, but then one day they just sorta froze. My left eye the center of the iris, around the pupil, is green and the outside half of the iris is blue.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
haha,don't worry,this is perfectly normal.it's just differences in the pigment in your iris.my mums eyes are the same.mine are just pure blue...some pics look green though...

wouldnt suggest going to an eye clinic or anything,its just a normal thing

J

Junit

cheeze , before you became cheezeball you were in the fbi but they had to kick you out becuase you were to young , they changed everything about you so no one would know , but messed up on your eyes xD

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

XsavioR

your eye is 4 diff colors.....

Its not normal its rare, certian breeds of dogs have it geniticaly. My eyes change colors, from dark brown to blue. usually depending on my mood.