• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need Help With Emulators

s2000_77

I recently just got on 3.71 m33. I don't know if it makes a difference but i didnt update to 3.71 m33 #2, it just kept coming up as corrupt data so i gave up. WHen i tried to load a rom i put the s9xTYL-0.4.2 folders in the game150 folder and then would try to load the emulator from the menu and it would start to load but then an error comes up "the game could not be started. ( 80021148 ) I even tried moving the files into the game folder but still same problem...can anyone help me???

Acerthief

do you have a phat or slim?
if you have fat you'll need to install the 1.5 Kernal Update.
and update to 3.71M33-2, i'll help you through it :D.
HERE is the link to both of the things underlined.

s2000_77

i have the fat psp...but im unsure about these updates because i was following the thread u posted and the same thing that happened to me before happens again they just come up as corrupt files on my psp...in the folder x:/psp/game/update/

but i just realised somebody said update from 3.52 m33-3 or 4 i believe i updated to 3.71 m33 straight from 3.52 m33 will this make a difference or could it be whats causing my problem?

seamoon

I got that code after updating. I didn't realize that you NEED to have a UMD game in the system to play anything on the memory stick. Hope that works for you.