• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ThemePlus! NX v3.00 Beta 2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
themeplus_nx.jpg

Homebrew developer NephilimNX has released an update to ThemePlus! NX, a custom firmware plugin for the PSP that allows users to easily change their custom theme, wallpaper, and gameboot at timely intervals.

Still in beta, this release features improved compatibility and optimization improvements over the previous beta release, bringing XMB load times down from 20 seconds to only 2 seconds.
[blockquote2]New Features
- Optimized speed! Delayed XMB load was reduced from 20 seconds to 2 seconds! Replacing Custom Theme, Wallpaper, and Gameboot at the same time is faster than replacing Wallpaper only from the previous version. Yep, you've read that right.
- Fixed some bugs on Interval not working correctly. It should work properly from now on.
- Improved compatibility[/blockquote2]
Download ThemePlus! NX v3.00 Beta 2 / Beta 2 Update

Update: NephilimNX has released a minor update to ThemePlus! NX Beta 2, fixing some lock-up bugs.

ThemePlus! NX v3.00 Beta 2 [QJ]

Gwapingn8

the themeplus doesn't work on my PsP

i have a mettalic blue, japanese brand psp.

i don't thnik this makes any difference.

my firwmare is 3.71 m33-2 already with the 1.5 add-on.

i have enabled the plugin and strated psp, and it freezes on me... then i disable it, and psp works... I went on the XMB to apply CUSTOM Themes as a selection... then restart by holding down R to go to recovery mode... once again I enable the plugin and it hangs again. what is wrong?

i got the "no data found" thing... which you said will fix itself on the next reboot... but still nothing happened... only thing i did was put a few files on the themes folder and a few files on the gameboot folder.. with corresponding extension names... so let me know what happened?

NephilimNX

BTW, the bug is that when the plugin founds no themes and/or wallpaper and/or gameboot in their respective directory, they plugin will get stuck.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
On the page 3 of QJ forum, I've posted an update that fixes a bug w/c hangs up the PSP. Check it out. Thanks. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I've added the update to the main post.