• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Monster Hunter Could Still Come To PS3 Says Capcom

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mh2.jpg

Having been announced as a PlayStation 3 title way back during E3 2006, many fans of the Monster Hunter series were expecting the third installment to arrive on PS3. That of course did not happen, due to the high costs associated with developing PS3 titles. Capcom says they're sorry for the switch, as many fans bought a PS3 for the sole reason that Monster Hunter would be on it.

However, all hope may not be lost. Speaking to Famitsu, a Capcom representative was quoted as saying that "PS3 owners should wait for further announcements in the series."

Hopefully this "wait" isn't too long, as it sure sounds like Capcom isn't going to leave PS3 owning MH fans in the dust after all.

Monster Hunter Little Interview [PSP Hyper]

PAinKiLLa

This is good news I suppose I love this game Ive brought ever single one. I cant say Is a fan of my Wii there fun but over rated. If monster hunter was to come out just as a Wii game I personally wouldn't buy it out of protest, I know this may be cutting my nose off to spite my face but I just don't like the Wii control, I guess I'm among the millions of ppl that just think the playstation pad is both easy & enjoyable to use.

PAinKiLLa

Probably like it dose with the boxing game (like a underwater cigarette lighter lol). I'm sorry but the Wii pad don't react like it should that boxing game is a classic example, I personally can box but when trying to box with the Wii pad it don't respond at all.
To get the wii pad to work it takes slow movement, I dont see how the thing is surposed to be fun to me its just annoying (something u give to children who dont know better).