• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Firmware 2.00 Confirmed

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ps3xmb1.jpg

According to the official PlayStation UK site, the recent PSP firmware 3.72 update includes a new Remote Play feature called Remote Start, which allows users to remotely turn on their PS3 from the PSP. Coincidentally, this was one of the rumored features for the upcoming PS3 firmware 2.00 update.

Moreover, to use the feature, firmware 2.00 must be installed on your PS3. Now, the only question is, when is the 2.00 update coming?

Richlando

Cool if this is true..but what is the in game XMB access that users are begging for? I have always wished to be able to turn on my ps3 with the psp so that's cool.

icedman204

i tihnk in Game XMB has been a subject asked ever since the days of the 360 being able to Access the DASHBOARD in game. So Some or most PS3 users wanted the same function, same with the Custom Soundtracks, they also want "Achievements" just like the 360.

Also the one i would like most would be the Custom Soundtracks, especially when WWE RAW vs SD comes out being able to FULLY customize your Entrances from the animation to the Music, would be awsome.