• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

2.60->1.50 without pandora battery. Flash dump help plz

S6A6T6A6N

My friend's got a psp he wants to downgrade from 2.60->1.50
I searched around and it said that you need some program that is copied from a 1.50.
Nobody that we know has a 1.50... however we do have Dark Alex Custom firmwares. So can we use the Dark Alex firmwares to obtain the 1.50 flash dump?
Thanks.

dennis96411

Ummm.....Please post in the right place:pSP Help Center
Someone please move this.
But you mean like downgrade from 2.60 to 1.50?
Yea I can tell you how.
Give me sometime to do research.
I'll reply back soon.

EDIT:
Downgrading:
Upgrade to 2.71 first,then downgrade with this guide:
http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=563
Do NOT upgrade psp through network update or any other website,go to the site above and it'll tell you how to downgrade and gives you the 2.71 update data.
Again!!!DO NOT UPGRADE PSP THROUGH NETWORK UPDATE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDE THE ONE I GAVE YOU ABOVE,OR YOU'LL HAVE TO USE PANDORA!!!

dennis96411

Downgrading:
Upgrade to 2.71 first,then downgrade with this guide:
http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=563
Do NOT upgrade psp through network update or any other website,go to the site above and it'll tell you how to downgrade and gives you the 2.71 update data.
Again!!!DO NOT UPGRADE PSP THROUGH NETWORK UPDATE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDE THE ONE I GAVE YOU ABOVE,OR YOU'LL HAVE TO USE PANDORA!!!

dennis96411

Please upgrade to 2.71 first.
Rename EBOOT_271.PBP to EBOOT.PBP
Then Put it into folder PSP\GAME\UPDATE :
Go to memstick,there will be folders PSP,VIDEO,MUSIC.Go into PSP.
Go into GAME folder after you go into PSP.
Create a folder UPDATE,it has to be all capital letter.
Then put the EBOOT.PBP into the UPDATE folder.

If you successfully downgraded then congratulations and tell me how it goes.
Do you want me to tell you how to upgrade to custom firmware?
I'm here to help!

S6A6T6A6N

Yea... we cant do it yet because his psp is on low power. And we're still not sure how to upgrade to custom... thanks again.

dennis96411

Oh i'll help you!!As I told you I'm here to help!!Keep your self online and i'll help you.
Charge your battery to 50 % first please.
To check how much left you have got to System Settings>>Battery Information under your PSP and it'll tell you

S6A6T6A6N

Oh... It's kinda late now... but could you please link us to a guide so that it's easier to find tomorrow... many thanks.

dennis96411

what guide?

dennis96411

you know what i'll keep check on this thread,so you can ask question again tonight or tomorrow.
Glad to help:)

S6A6T6A6N

Sorry I havent been on for a while due to capping my bandwidth. Thanks for you help... we're running 3.40OE-A now.

dennis96411

workin?
did my "stuff" helped?
Glad to help:)

also recommend you to upgrade to 3.71 m33,it's the latest and da best!

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
I don't see why going through the trouble of downgrading using old downgraders when you can simply make a "magic" stick and pandora bettery considering you have acess to cfw installed psps.

dennis96411

Dude he got a 2.60 official before he downgraded, he can't change it with that psp.