• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.52 M33 Install Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i tried winrar and i finally see the folder. don't know why winzip didn't show all files? but thanks for your help and time. so now i just follow the instuctions you have at the begining of the thread right? then do the 3.52 M33-4 update?

thanks once again

walter

Yeah that's right. Glad you finally got it working.

stazari

Hey guys I just started having some issues with some games. I try to start certain games and it says the game could not be started because (80020148 ) Dont know what that means but it does that for manhunt 2 and vice city stories, but other games like the bigs and swat do work. Do know if there is any particular reason but I have 3.50 33.4 and a umd game of Luminus in the disc player,so if anyone is having the same issues, let me know what you did thanks

Acerthief

Hey guys I just started having some issues with some games. I try to start certain games and it says the game could not be started because (80020148 ) Dont know what that means but it does that for manhunt 2 and vice city stories, but other games like the bigs and swat do work. Do know if there is any particular reason but I have 3.50 33.4 and a umd game of Luminus in the disc player,so if anyone is having the same issues, let me know what you did thanks

wait a sec. 3.50 33.4? and i suppose you're saying that's your firmware?

What firmware do you have?
(@ the XMB, you go to [System] -> [System Settings] -> [System Information], and you'll see your firmware version)

make sure your "UMD Mode" is set to "Sony np9660", and "Normal" with a UMD in your PSP.

If it still doesn't work, then the ISO itself might be corrupted.

stazari

the firmware is 3.52 M33-4. My friend who I got the game from did the same thing and his worked which is why i found this puzzling. Let me know if theres anything else I can try. Thanks otherwise.

Acerthief

the firmware is 3.52 M33-4. My friend who I got the game from did the same thing and his worked which is why i found this puzzling. Let me know if theres anything else I can try. Thanks otherwise.

Try formatting your flash1
Turn off your PSP completely, Hold R and turn it on.
You'll be directed to the "Recovery Menu".
Go to "Advanced" (Press X to go in), and the last selection will be formatting your flash1.

Give it a shot. you'll lose some settings on your PSP, and your wallpaper, but it's fast to set them back ;).

jismki

hello im running 3.40 oe a and i drop the M33CREATOR in the game 150 run the prog.it runs ok but stays stuck on writing 3.52 firmware it is the last step before finishing, is it supposed to take long writing the 3.52 firmware?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hello im running 3.40 oe a and i drop the M33CREATOR in the game 150 run the prog.it runs ok but stays stuck on writing 3.52 firmware it is the last step before finishing, is it supposed to take long writing the 3.52 firmware?

No it should only take around 5 minutes or so. First try formatting your memory stick then copy back all the files and see if that helps. If not, then you have a faulty memory stick.

jimski1

Yup it was the memory stick ,how do i get the update file for 3.52 m33 ? And why does the forum say wrong user name and pass i just had to sighn up again weird

madaxe

Psp version 3.52 M33

can any one help me i cant seem to run any games on the version 3,52 M33 it just says corrupt data. ive tried DGEN and Capcom. any help

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can any one help me i cant seem to run any games on the version 3,52 M33 it just says corrupt data. ive tried DGEN and Capcom. any help

Hold R while turning on your PSP to enter recovery mode, then enter Configuration and switch the GAME folder kernel setting to 1.5. This should fix up any problems you have with DGEN.

hopeforest

help!

Hi, i just installed the 3.52 M33 with the upgrade 4, and there are several things that are messing up... one is i cant listen to music cuz wenever i go to the little music not symbol and press X it freezes... another is wen i look at my pics on the psp, wenever i press zoom it freezes... and the last is that i cant play many games...:sad: PLZ HELP ME! thnx in advance to whoever would help me!

Acerthief

Hi, i just installed the 3.52 M33 with the upgrade 4, and there are several things that are messing up... one is i cant listen to music cuz wenever i go to the little music not symbol and press X it freezes... another is wen i look at my pics on the psp, wenever i press zoom it freezes... and the last is that i cant play many games...:sad: PLZ HELP ME! thnx in advance to whoever would help me!

format your flash1 (under the recovery menu) and give it a try. :D

hopeforest

Thank u so much!, it works now! but theres still something weird... most games wont work... i tried putting SOCOM into the ISO folder, but it wont appear on the games menu, but Naruto works fine... im kinda confused... same thing goes for Final Fantasy Tactics The war of the lions. plz help! and thnx in advance again!^^

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank u so much!, it works now! but theres still something weird... most games wont work... i tried putting SOCOM into the ISO folder, but it wont appear on the games menu, but Naruto works fine... im kinda confused... same thing goes for Final Fantasy Tactics The war of the lions. plz help! and thnx in advance again!^^

If you are having troubles with games showing up try deleting ISOCACHE.BIN in PSP/SYSTEM

But if that doesn't help its most likely an issue with the ISO itself or your memory stick.

EeveeXIII

hello everyone. I am completely new to this kind of thing and can barely sort of understand whats happening. but heres my question.

my psp is version 2.8. is there anything i need to do before i try upgrading to 3.52 M33
if so... please tell me
thanks ^^

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hello everyone. I am completely new to this kind of thing and can barely sort of understand whats happening. but heres my question.

my psp is version 2.8. is there anything i need to do before i try upgrading to 3.52 M33
if so... please tell me
thanks ^^

Yes, you need to downgrade to 1.5 first before installing.

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=595