• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

playing backed up games

kaloochi

hello all i need some help playing isos of my backed up games. My psp is a slim with firmware version 3.71. I've tried putting the ISOS on the memory card but that would have been too easy. Is it something to do with this M33 patch or upgrade?Any help would be appreciated thanks.

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
hello all i need some help playing isos of my backed up games. My psp is a slim with firmware version 3.71. I've tried putting the ISOS on the memory card but that would have been too easy. Is it something to do with this M33 patch or upgrade?Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Like whats been asked countless times, are you on 3.71 official or 3.71 M33?

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
he's on ofw obviously.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

kaloochi

OK thanks for that. It looks complicated for a novice though. Is it advisable to attempt this, Would a mistake brick my psp?

kaloochi

No, but you can't do it w/o having a moded psp to make the battery and stick.
So i ned another psp thats already been modified and then i use it to adapt my own one?
Is there a particular model/version or will any do? Where would i get one?
Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No, but you can't do it w/o having a moded psp to make the battery and stick.
So i ned another psp thats already been modified and then i use it to adapt my own one?
Is there a particular model/version or will any do? Where would i get one?
Thanks

Yes. If you get a PSP with firmware 1.5, you can update it straight to 3.52 M33 and then convert the battery on it.

You can also buy a pre-converted battery called Datel's Tool Battery. Not sure where to buy them though - Amazon used to carry them, but I don't see them in stock anymore.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
And by the way, Fear, Acer, you guys? Not cool. This guy was being very polite, asking for help and direction being new to the PSP scene 'n' all, and all you guys told him was "Search". C'mon.:glare: You guys know better.