• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon

WttW

Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (No UMD Problems)

This is the only game that when I convert it to an image has trouble running with no UMD. Anyone else have any games that function the same way as the following: Once you get to a certain part after the initial loading screens and you go to load a part of the game it just dies the screen goes black and eventually has to restart.

P.S. There is a really inefficient way of rigging this to work, but I wanna do it solely with firmware settings. (I am running in M33 3.71-4 with 1.5 kernel patch).

Acerthief

Hm.... I've finished innocent life (well not all) with 3.71M33 myself.

Maybe it's just a bad rip.

Do you have any plugins? Some aren't compatible with certain games.

Try setting the UMD Mode to "Sony np9660" but still insert a UMD and give it a try.

WttW

Yeah, thats what I wanted to avoid, the set it to sony np9660 then put a UMD in the drive. (So there is no other way?)

WttW

Bah, defeats the whole "No UMD" purpose, I don't like hearing the damn thing spinning :p Plus it waste minimal amounts of battery.

WttW

Problem is I lost the UMD, and downloaded a copy. Know of anyone who has a copy that works without having to put a UMD in the drive?

Acerthief

Problem is I lost the UMD, and downloaded a copy. Know of anyone who has a copy that works without having to put a UMD in the drive?

Well then you have a bad ISO, couldn't do anything much anymore,

And we don't support piracy.

Acerthief

Yeah, guess no one would help me with their copy. Due to strict anti piracy.

Check your room again.
It's gotta be somewhere.
(I found my LocoRoco and GTA:LCS, along with my syphon filter: logans shadows in the trash can >_>)

Best wishes on that mate XD.