• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii Mega Man In Brawl? Not Yet, Says Inafune

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mega_man_powered_ubp.jpg

With the inclusion of well-known third party combatants in Super Smash Bros. Brawl such as Sonic and Snake from Metal Gear Solid, fans have carried hope that Mega Man might also appear as a playable character.

Unfortunately, Nintendo has no plans to include Mega Man in Brawl. Least, not yet. That's according to series creator Keiji Inafune, who dropped the dreaded news during Capcom's Bionic Commando "Top Secret" podcast:
[blockquote2]Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It's a great series…but, Nintendo hasn't asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I'm still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it's not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we'd like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they'll give me a call.[/blockquote2]Indeed, disappointing news for fans of the blue bomber. Nevertheless, it’s reassuring to hear that there still is a chance he may be included in the game.

Mega Man not in Brawl, yet [Mega Man Network]

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
DAMN IT. I was hopin'.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i'd rather zero...although the style of zero from the megaman zero games,not the megaman x games. he looked kinda like a transformer in the earlier games.....:p

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
i'd rather zero...although the style of zero from the megaman zero games,not the megaman x games. he looked kinda like a transformer in the earlier games.....:p

Haha, indeed! With his blocky shoulders, spiky-arse helmet and emerald-gem boobies.:laugh: