• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Angry At Myself

DOMPSP

I had wanted a PSP for like a year. Well I ended up getting one from a family member for 100$ basically brand new. He had not updated it cause he never really used it. I didn't know that updating to 3.80 right away was not a good idea so like a dumb ass that I am I did. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of ISO's and a 3.80 upgraded system. For now what would be the best way to go? Pandora battery? I'm kinda lost right now cause my heads still kinda stuck in Dreamcast Homebrew mode. :blushing:

Acerthief

Yup. Pandora's your only way.
Refer to this Link HERE, he has the same problem as you. Take a look :D

Note that you'll need another PSP with custom firmware to go through the whole process.

DOMPSP

Battery

I'm thinking about just buying a Pandoras Battery so that I don't mess up my PSP making one. Is there any really good places to buy one from?

Acerthief

eBay is what people usually gets it, but I don't trust ebay myself.

You can check out the noobz.eu forums, there are people willing to get your PSP flashed into custom firmware. Maybe you'll just find the person you need in your local area!