• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Straight forward

saifi024

at first my PSP version was 3.52 M33 then i update it to 3.71 M-33 then i update it to ofiicial firmware 3.80. why is this possible from custom firmware to official firmware? & can i change it to 3.80M33 . also it may be noted that when my firmware is 3.52 M33 i cant upgrade it to official firmware 3.70 so why is this possible to upgrade it to 3.71 M33 to 3.80 plz answer the question

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
It's because 3.71M33 has an unpatched key 5, which makes it able to update to official firmware. All previous CFW this wasn't true. You can get back with a pandora battery/magic memstick, as always.

saifi024

conversion

is there no other way to gat back to 3.71M33 without pandora battery,& can i update to 3.80 M33 without pandora battery & can i play iso file in 3.80?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
is there no other way to gat back to 3.71M33 without pandora battery,& can i update to 3.80 M33 without pandora battery & can i play iso file in 3.80?

*Takes a deep breath* Okay, dude, listen to me, please-
There will NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be ISO support in official firmware. Ever. (Unless you want to get really technical and refer to devhook/fastloader in 1.5, but that doesn't count :p)
And no, I can almost guarantee that there's no way to upgrade to 3.80M33 (which still hasn't been released, by the way) from 3.80 without a pandora's battery/magic memstick; The only reason I say ALMOST guarantee is because you never know what will come from the amazing D_X.