• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How do i play ps 1 games on psp?

cyrus

What do i need to do in order to play ps 1 games on psp ?

well first you need to have a custom firmware for that..what firmware are you on?

marc76

im running firmware 3.71 m33 and i want to?

i want to play ps 1 games on my psp i have one for psp but need to know how to install game to play it on psp

cyrus

i want to play ps 1 games on my psp i have one for psp but need to know how to install game to play it on psp

enter usb mode..copy your eboot to game folder under the psp folder (X:\msO\PSP\GAME\)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i did that but the game didnt show up on psp screeen

the folder path should look something like this

X:/PSP/GAME/FF7

where X is your memory stick drive letter and inside of the FF7 folder would be an EBOOT.PBP, which is the game.

marc76

what progam do i use for ps 1 games?

i have ps 1 games i want to know what program to use to convert them to work on psp and need a step by step on how to do convert the games ok thanks

marc76

i used the program to convert the ps1 games but ?

I used the program suggest by someone from here so i converted a game but i got a problem the game starts up fine then it goes to a black screen and that it so i think i did something wrong so i need to know what i did wrong so i can try again thankss

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I used the program suggest by someone from here so i converted a game but i got a problem the game starts up fine then it goes to a black screen and that it so i think i did something wrong so i need to know what i did wrong so i can try again thankss

Could be a corrupt ISO. Or do you have any custom themes installed? Some themes prevent PSOne games from working.

booom

can i ask something.. my custom fw is 3.71 m33-2, for playing games from psx do i need to put any emulator inside my memo stick?? or i need to put only a .iso files???

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can i ask something.. my custom fw is 3.71 m33-2, for playing games from psx do i need to put any emulator inside my memo stick?? or i need to put only a .iso files???

The emulator is already built-in to the firmware, so need to put anything on the mem stick aside from the game itself.

There's a guide here on converting PSOne games: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=2047