• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cwcheat : plz help

Lawy

hi all .

I've downloaded the new version of the CWcheat and i tryed to install it
I've followed all the steps on the official site but the in game menu doesn't come up when i press select.
Is there maybe a easy installer or something or a easy guide , plz help me.

Greets mike

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Having not used CWcheat msyelf, I'm not sure about the installation process. Generally when this happens you've missed a crucial step - make sure it's compatible with your firmware and that you have the newest version. Here's another guide that you can follow (covers more than the one on the official site I believe): [Here]

Lawy

Having not used CWcheat msyelf, I'm not sure about the installation process. Generally when this happens you've missed a crucial step - make sure it's compatible with your firmware and that you have the newest version. Here's another guide that you can follow (covers more than the one on the official site I believe): [Here]

Thanks but i am not good in installing thing and stuff , like now i dont know how i did every thing and he just doesnt work.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Thanks but i am not good in installing thing and stuff , like now i dont know how i did every thing and he just doesnt work.

Try uninstalling it? and re-installing it following the guide I linked to.

I just looked over the guide, and what you should do is the following -

1) Delete the cwcheat files in your MS_ROOT71 folder (which is located within your SEPLUGINS folder).
2) Download [this] and extract the files to the same folder in which you just deleted the files
3) Then, boot into recovery mode, go to plugins and enable CWCheat.

Note: The "recommended" firmware for this plugin is 3.52M33 or 3.71M33

Lawy

Try uninstalling it? and re-installing it following the guide I linked to.

I just looked over the guide, and what you should do is the following -

1) Delete the cwcheat files in your MS_ROOT71 folder (which is located within your SEPLUGINS folder).
2) Download [this] and extract the files to the same folder in which you just deleted the files
3) Then, boot into recovery mode, go to plugins and enable CWCheat.

Note: The "recommended" firmware for this plugin is 3.52M33 or 3.71M33

These are the steps I took in installing it:

1. Downloaded CWCHEAT V0.2.1
2. Put the seplugins folder in MS_ROOT371 at the root of my mem stick
3. Went to recovery mode and enabled all 3 plugins
I am on 3.71m33-2 , and still doesnt work
And yeaah i got a original memory stick of sony

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
These are the steps I took in installing it:

1. Downloaded CWCHEAT V0.2.1
2. Put the seplugins folder in MS_ROOT371 at the root of my mem stick
3. Went to recovery mode and enabled all 3 plugins
I am on 3.71m33-2 , and still doesnt work
And yeaah i got a original memory stick of sony

Are you holding select long enough? I've used CWCheat before you need to hold the select button for like 3-4 seconds before the menu comes up.