• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alternative VSHMenu 3.5

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
32291617620080115232555ch6.png

Homebrew developer Red Squirrel today released an update to his Alternative VSHMenu plugin for PSP, which adds additional functions to the in-XMB configuration menu already included in M33's custom firmware series.

Version 3.5 features some minor GUI tweaks as well as a function to enable or disable M33 Network Update. The complete changelog is detailed below.[blockquote2]* Changed the disposition of menu lines to avoid to occupy all PSP screen height.
* Added a function to enable/disable M33 Network Update.
* Now when VSHMenu begins, the button "Shutdown PSP" will be selected as the first. In this way the process of PSP turning off, reboot and standby is quickly.
* Added 2 new versions of the PRX: one of them is the Italian translation (by Red Squirrel) and the other is the French Translation (by Britix).[/blockquote2]Download Alternative VSHMenu 3.5

Red Squirrel [PSPGen]

XJ.08

Wow new version that is good thanks very much Dude
and T.C.

frisomel

i followed the installment instructions..but when I go to the recovery menu and try to activate the plugin, there is nothing there?..it just shows BACK..what do I do?..

frisomel

Yes..the prx file is in there also..

I have a sandisk 4gig mem stick and it is magicgate supported..

but still when I go to the recovery menu and go to the plugins menu..there still isn't anything there but the option "BACK"..

frisomel

nope I didn't put it in the GAME150..it is in the root menu of my mem stick..and yes the whole folder of seplugins is in it..

wait..do I need the 1.50 add-on for these plugins 2 work?..

frisomel

oh ok..so I need to install 1.50 before I can get Time Baby to work..

u know what..I tried to install other plugins like the one that makes you put customized XMBs that doesn't require flashing (I forgot the name of that plugin)..and also when I go to the recovery menu..I still get the same problem..what's wrong?..

Acerthief

u know what..I tried to install other plugins like the one that makes you put customized XMBs that doesn't require flashing (I forgot the name of that plugin)..and also when I go to the recovery menu..I still get the same problem..what's wrong?..

I don't know much then. I guess other mods and admins will help.

Roe

It seems like a faulty firmware, try reflashing it