• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

gameboot changed on ofw 3.80

Acerthief

Gameboots have no firmware compatibility problem. I've been using the same gameboot since 3.03OE-C. XD

jas0nuk ELF Menu. Google it and you'll find it in the first few links. (Possibly links to LAN.ST)

nevster

oh sweet lol

will i have to make a new battery tho? i've got a standerd pandora battery, is there any way to stick the menu on that? or does it go onto the memory card?

and if i do use this menu will i still be able to downgrade unbrick and restore as normal?

Acerthief

oh sweet lol

will i have to make a new battery tho? i've got a standerd pandora battery, is there any way to stick the menu on that? or does it go onto the memory card?

and if i do use this menu will i still be able to downgrade unbrick and restore as normal?

It goes onto the memory stick. Download it, there are guides to help you install it. :D

nevster

cool, got the menu up, on lan street it say something about having a recent nand backup, should i have done this before i added the files? also how do i backup the nand?

nevster

ok scrap that last question lol... i've got nandTool_0.3_beta1 and i've put the nandtool_03_beta1.elf in the elf folder of jas0nuk's elf menu... if i now run this will it backup my nand?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

nevster

hiya, not sure if this would work but i was wondering, would i be able to install that psp filer onto the jasonuk pandora menu along with a gameboot and maybe a few themes that would be saved on the root of the ms? so then i'd be able to flash a cfw and when thats finished add gameboots and themes to a psp without the use of a pc?

Acerthief

hiya, not sure if this would work but i was wondering, would i be able to install that psp filer onto the jasonuk pandora menu along with a gameboot and maybe a few themes that would be saved on the root of the ms? so then i'd be able to flash a cfw and when thats finished add gameboots and themes to a psp without the use of a pc?

I've inlcuded two elf files for you: One is the Filer, and the other one is the recovery menu of 3.52M33. (I use it to format flash1)
Download here: LINK
the exophase server seems to have a problem.

As for themes, Download "Slash n Flash v3", just google it. It has instructions on how to flash themes.

nevster

nice one thanks m8.

will i need to use the recovery menu of 3.52M33 if something bad happens?

and im guessing the gameboot replace will be able to be done with the filer yeah?

Acerthief

nice one thanks m8.

will i need to use the recovery menu of 3.52M33 if something bad happens?

and im guessing the gameboot replace will be able to be done with the filer yeah?

I'd use slash n flash ;)
but filer it okay

What firmware do you have now?